Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Couponing To The Extreme

Did you catch TLC's new series premier Extreme Couponing?  I watched in amazement at how these women leave the grocery store with 90-101% savings.  Personally, my best is 54% savings, so far.  I'm always learning new techniques and tips for saving as much as possible at the grocery or drug store.  How about you?  Do you coupon to the extreme or just a little, or can't be bothered?  My favorite part of doing a big haul is watching the total go down, down, down, and my stockpile build up, up, up!


Share your opinion or tips about couponing below.  I love to hear all about your savings!




1 comment:

  1. I need to form a stockpile! LOL I just watched the show tonight too and all I could say was HOLY CRAP!!! I must begin and learn so I can save $$$

    ReplyDelete